Friday, January 17, 2014

Attending the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show

      I am leaving tomorrow to attend the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando. The show provides PGA Professionals like myself great educational opportunities, to see new products and share ideas with fellow professionals.
     I have registered for a number of classes and seminars to improve my teaching and club fitting skills. I am also looking forward to attending seminars on the latest club repair innovations and products such as grips, shafts and equipment.
      Virtually any company that is in the golf business will have a presence at the show. Tuesday is Demo Day at Orange County National Golf Club where all the club manufacturers are on hand with their newest equipment to see, feel and try.
      I am looking forward to the week ahead and all the new skills and knowledge the show will provide me. An important part of being a PGA Professional is the continuing education we receive in order to truly be the experts in the business and game of golf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment