Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For new readers of my blog

This is an update for those of you who are reading my blog for the first time. On Wednesday, October 17th I began a weekly series on player's most common faults and shot problems. The first five lessons are currently available and a new lesson will be posted each Wednesday for the next 20 weeks.

Each weekly topic will be discussed using the following: 
1. A diagnosis of what went wrong with your shot.
2. What your club is doing at impact as well as what it should be doing.
3. Explain how to adjust your stroke to improve your impact conditions and cure your faulty shot.

These twenty lessons are based on chapters from my latest book, The Pocket Caddy - Quick Reference. Each week's topic is explained in an easy to understand manner written specifically for the weekend golfer.

I hope you find them helpful and informative. I encourage you to share these with your golfing friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment