Tuesday, February 25, 2020

10 Year Anniversary



    This month marks the 10 year anniversary of Golf Rx. I opened this business to provide instruction, custom fit golf equipment and club repair services to the Nashville Golf Community. In the past 10 years Golf Rx has been featured in PGA Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Tee Times Magazine and was named to Golf Digest’s 2017 Top 100 Clubfitters List. This attention and very kind referrals have allowed me to reach beyond Nashville into the surrounding areas. 
   When you visit our studio you deal with me personally. You benefit from my years of experience and my standards and ideals. I value each and every one of you who has helped Golf Rx and me, reach this milestone.

Steve Kirkpatrick

PGA Professional – Owner

Golf Rx




No comments:

Post a Comment