Thursday, September 18, 2014

New website for ordering books is on the way

      Some of you may not know I have written three golf instruction books. My first book is titled "The Dimpled Sphere - Lessons to improve all aspects of your game". My second book is titled "Why Bad Swings happen to Good People". My third book is titled "The Pocket Caddy Quick Reference Guide".
       Until now my books have been available only at Golf Rx in Mt. Juliet, but that is about to change. My new website PocketCaddy.net will allow you to purchase books online and have them shipped directly to you. The website will have sample pages of each book along with photographs and illustrations. The site is currently under construction and should be operational within a few weeks.
        My latest publication, "The Pocket Caddy" is rather unique in that this handy reference manual will guide you through common faults and shot problems right on the course or practice tee. Twenty one different topics are discussed and illustrated with pen and ink drawings. The spiral bound booklet is 7 by 4 inches so that it easily fits in your golf bag.
      Keep checking my blogs for updates on the new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment