If you are considering investing in a new set of clubs make sure to get fitted by a PGA Professional. At Golf Rx we specialize in custom fitted golf equipment. In fact we don't sell off the rack sets. There are a number of reasons why we do this:
1. Custom fitted clubs are the same price as off the rack sets.
2. Custom fitted clubs will help you play better golf.
3. Your set make up can be customized so that you're only purchasing the clubs you really need.
4. You will receive your new custom fitted clubs in one week.
5. All factors including length, shaft type and flex, lie angle, grip size, driver loft and set make up will be customized.
6. All your information is on file so additional or replacement clubs will exactly match your existing set.
7. All major club brands offer custom fitted equipment to the golfing public.
You wouldn't buy a suit off the rack without trying it on. It doesn't make sense to invest in new clubs without being custom fit. Steve Kirkpatrick, owner and PGA Professional has over 25 years experience in custom fitting players. Call Golf Rx today to schedule your fitting.