Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Turn off the tube and turn to your PGA Pro

       Earlier this week I had the TV on here at the golf shop. Sometimes I'll have a news channel on and occasionally the Golf Channel if a tournament is scheduled.  This day I chose the Golf Channel. After the first hour I realized they had discussed no less than six golf tips for the weekend player. I was thinking to myself how confused the average player is going to be on his next trip to the course. Talk about information overload!
       The best thing you can do for your golf game is to put down the magazines, turn off the videos and stop watching the "Helpful Henrys" on television. Instead make an appointment with your PGA Professional. He or she will quickly diagnose the cause of your particular shot problem and explain how to correct it. It's that simple - no six swing tips that overload your brain and lead to meltdown on the course.
        Spring is here so now is the time to get your game and your equipment ready for the season. At Golf Rx we offer award wining instruction, custom fitted equipment and club repair services. We look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment