Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Considering new equipment? Let me sell your old clubs.

A lot of players in the market for new clubs are disappointed when they see the trade in values on their old equipment. Golf Rx offers you another option that can save you hundreds of dollars on your new club purchase.
I will sell your old clubs for you. Let's look at an example. Say you're in the market for a new set of irons and you are currently playing with a set of Taylor Made R7 irons, steel shaft 4-gw. The trade in price is $72.00. If I sell that set for you at $200.00 less the 15 % consignment fee that's almost $100.00 in savings for you towards your new set.
I have saved my customers hundreds of dollars toward their new equipment purchases by offering this service. If you're in the market for new equipment give me a call and we'll see how much we can save you as well.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is highly informative and attractive for Golf Lovers. I loved to visit here Thanks.

    Golf club Equipment

    ReplyDelete